To have a career in software development, where I am able to use my skills and experience to work with technology.
- Extensive experience with C, x86 Assembly language (16-bit), Scheme, Basic.
- Experience with Java, Python, bash, pthreads, regex.
- Some experience with z80/ARM/m68000/PowerPC Assembly languages, HTML, CSS, C++, Visual Basic.
- Extensive experience with Gentoo Linux. Some experience with Mandrake Linux.
- Experience with operating Windows 3.x/95/98/2000 as a workstation and some administration experience.
- Comfortable with command-line tools, including scripting using sed.
- Experience with GNU GCC, Eclipse, Visual Basic.
Indiana University - Bloomington
- Completed Computer Science course with 3.25 GPA (3.76 in Major).
Winchester Community High School
- Was on the all A honor roll frequently.